Monday, February 09, 2015

Winter Holidays

This winter holiday, Im stuck at home for work, so I figured that instead of just ignoring the fact that I have this blog, I could at least make a post on what Im doing when Im not working or hanging around with friends. 

60% of that time, I love to just relax on my bed, watch series, drink hot chocolate and put wayyyyy to much whip cream on top (kinda why I even drink hot chocolate, it's a good excuse not gonna lie). And sometimes I take a run... okok I walk 70% and run the rest BUT I like to pretend that I run, heh. When I'm home again I jump in the shower.


And then when I get really bored, I end up checking what I have to do for homework, and trust me. I *always* have tons of homework to do, so I force myself to do it after procrastinating wayyyyy to much for wayyy to long.
After I make a list on what I have due for the upcoming two days and try to cross them of the list as the holiday goes.  

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment, follow my blog on circles and do what yo want to do. ♥