Friday, May 15, 2015

My Set-Up for Studying (Pt. One)

Hellooooo! 
I'm currently in the middle of a 'mini-holiday' (Thursday & Friday's lessons were cancelled) and as soon as I was off school (Wednesday) I got sick, so I've been laying in bed for more than 24hrs straight ever since BUT then I remembered about the tests next week, and then I remembered.. my 'blog'! IB One is RIGHT around the corner (STRESS!!), and I have plans to keep this blog up so I can get some CAS points from it next year. I figured I could make a wee blog post about studying before I actually begin soooo here it is :)



  I LOVE writing my notes with coloured pens and highlighting texts with different coloured highlighters - it helps me remember aaand it looks pretty hehe

Up until a few months ago, I HATED coffee buuuut since there is coffein in it, I began to make myself a cup now and then when I had to stay awake to write assignments, study for tests or do my homework, and now I'm in love with it! If you dont like coffee, I recommend tea or water when studying. (Btw the candleholders are supposed to look that)

Organisation and Space!!! I am a big time organiser, I love to stash pens in vases, notebooks & highlighters in baskets and papers in document holders, folders & binders because it helps me concentrate (I can't concentrate in a messy & unorganised area) and it creates more space! 

2 comments:

  1. Så godt indlæg. Kan se det er noget tid siden, at du har skrevet et blogindlæg. Håber, du begynder igen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Write a comment, follow my blog on circles and do what yo want to do. ♥