Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Christmas; Food, Traditions, Outfit & Morning??

Merry X-Mas! xx
When I woke up this morning (literally 30min ago) I felt like making a blog post about my christmas soooo... here it is :)

MORNING (08.00-12.00): 
I always start my mornings off with a cup of tea, and then we all just chill until 12 - including eating breakfast. My Daddy always starts early on the food, so that is what he does and I start preparing my makeup - my sister and brother continues to do nothing.


EVENING (12.00 - 18.00):
In the evening, I put off 2-3 hours for getting ready! I usually take a 30min shower, put on a face mask (10min), a 3-min-conditioner for my hair, do my nails (10min), and do my hair & makeup(1.5-2 hours).
I actually bought this dress months ago, for Christmas, but I've kinda already worn it a couple of times hihi woops... and this year my makeup "look" is based on my MAC "Ruby Woo" lipstick.  
Then I (and my Mummy) walk to our "family" church at 16.00 - I'm an Irish catholic, and my Danish family are all protestants - but since that is the only point of the day I can see my family, I come along.     
When that is over, Mummy and I walk back home (or take the car hehehe) and theeen Daddy is usually done with the food.

DINNER (18.00-20.00): 
We always have the traditional Irish x-mas dinner: Turkey with filling (the traditional Irish filling) - (THE BEST EVER!!), gravy, spuds (potatoes), brussel sprouts, carrots & parsnips. 
After we always have our favourite ice-creaaam. 


NIGHT (20.00-????)
The first thing we do when we're done eating, is to all jump in some cozy PJ's!!!! We have a family tradition of watching Home Alone (the first one OF COURSE) every single christmas, so when we're done watching that we play some Irish card games, watch more movies and  enjoy our night. 

NEXT MORNING! (VERY EARLY!!!!):
Whenever we are all up and wide awake, we RUSH into the living room, and Daddy hands out our presents (orrr my sister, brother and I like to be cheeky children so we just start ourselves), from under the treee. We open them, call friends and family from DK and N.I to say thanks, and then we go back to sleep.... until we have to get up again, and get ready for our family (with the whooole DK family) -christmas-brunch-dinner-thing until laaaate in the night. The day after (26th Dec) we go to another traditional family-christmas-brunch-dinner-thing until late in the night again. The 27th is just back to normal... meaning work and shopping :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment, follow my blog on circles and do what yo want to do. ♥