Tuesday, October 07, 2014

an update; Pre-IB.

This month I've been busy with work, school, homework, parties, friends, family, intro-trip and lots of other different things. Time is flying by, and I haven't really been good at putting myself together to make a blog post, so here is a small update on what's going on in my life when I'm not blogging. 
As some might know, I am currently in the Pre-IB and I don't really have enough time to do the stuff I want to do, especially hanging out with friends and work as much as I want to. I find it hard when I have to turn my friends down simply because I have to do homework, with no its or buts. It is also a bit weird, going from doing between 0-1 hrs homework each day to 2.5-3 hrs each day, but I'm trying my best to keep myself on track, and it helps a lot listening to music and drinking tea... it keeps me concentrated and awake!
On the other hand, I find myself smiling every morning and always excited for a new day at school, companied by the best classmates and friends ever. Besides the time I actually love going to school at the moment. They are all so funny, humble, sweeet and I love them alllllll :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment, follow my blog on circles and do what yo want to do. ♥